10 STEPS TO STARTING UP A SMALL BUSINESS
$285.00 (GST included)
|| Places are available.
||Mosman High School
||8 sessions of 1.5 hours
||Tuesday, 17 October 2017
||Tuesday, 05 December 2017
||6.30pm - 8.00pm
10 Fundamental Steps to Start up your own Small Business.
1. Researching your ideas and developing a Business Plan
2. Markets and your competitors, - how to research
3. Financing your Business; where to turn to
4. Importance of naming & branding your business. Business Structure
5. Registration & compliances. Know regulatory compliances
6. The importance of location
7. Protecting your business. Insurance & security
8. How to develop a marketing plan
9. Importance of record keeping.
10. Employing staff? Get to know your obligations.
Bonus course summary and where to get assistance in your small business.
Notepad and pen
1 Ring folder for filing course material (from Officeworks or similar)
About the presenter
Silvio's background is that of an experienced Business Consultant, Business Manager and Business Entrepreneur. He studied at a Swiss Hotel Management School and worked his way up to General Manager of 5-star hotels in Europe and Australia.
He has operated his own businesses for over 20 years in Sydney. He has inside knowledge of how a successful business is run.
Having experienced the everyday challenge of business owners, it is now his passion to help entrepreneurs realise their dreams and true potential.
In his profession as Business Consultant he works with the owners of Small and Medium Enterprise to achieve growth in Profit, Sales and Business Plans - an essentiality to have a clear road map for the future.