SMALL BUSINESS ACCELERATOR
$75.00 (GST included)
|| Module is finished.
||Mosman High School
||1 session of 3 hours
||Tuesday, 08 May 2018
||Tuesday, 08 May 2018
||6.30pm - 9.30pm
Being in business for yourself is rewarding and challenging. Many small businesses never realise their full potential. This course is designed to take your small business to new heights by learning new strategies to grow.
In this course you will learn:
* Determine if you have the right business model
* Effective methods for finding new customers
* Strategies to create a multiplication effect for your business
* How to do market research to test new product/service ideas
* Creating a compelling proposition to defeat the competition
* Determining the critical success factors that drive your type of business
* Pricing yourself for Profitability
* The building blocks of successful business
* Financing business growth
* Marketing Strategies
* Leveraging your business with Social Media
* Building a winning team
Pen & Notebook
About the presenter
Alex Cook is a Financial Planner with his own practice, Arcadian Private Wealth, established in 2005 and located at Crows Nest and where he has been providing financial advice to individuals and their families for 12 years.
Alex has a Commerce Degree from the University of New South Wales, a Graduate Diploma in Finance and Investment from The Securities Institute, a Post Graduate Professional Certificate in Self Managed Super Funds from Adelaide University and is a Certified Financial Planner.
Prior to setting up his own practice, Alex was the Financial Planning Manager at Bentleys MRI, an Accounting Firm, where his role was the provision of advice to their client base and managing a team of junior advisers and support staff.Alex also spent four years as a Stockbroker, providing advice on Direct Shares, Warrants and Options contracts.
He is currently on the 20-20 Committee of the Financial Planning Association with its primary aim of increasing the professionalism of Financial Planners within the industry. He is also a member of the Self Managed Super Fund Professionals Association of Australia and considers his specialties to be in the areas of direct shares, self managed super funds and strategic advice for individuals and their families. Alex currently manages in excess of $80 million of clients' assets.
Alex's passion is to help Australian families to ensure that they do not "outlive their money".